The Prominent feature of Windows 8 is that android apps can be run on it. Angry Birds Star wars can be played on your computer or tablet by installing BlueStacks App player. Now you have not to face lack of available apps for windows 8, BlueStacks will help.
What Is BlueStacks ?
BlueStacks is android emulator software available in latest beta version. You can run android apps on windows PC through BlueStacks.
It can be downloaded from ” Get your apps Back. com” and is about 23 MB in size and installs very quickly. This way you can bring down your favorite mobile apps on your desktop. The Syn feature of BlueStacks allows you to Syn mobile apps from your android phone to your computer.
How To Run Android Apps ON Windows By BlueStacks.
- You have to download BlueStacks from Get your apps Back. com for running android apps on your windows 8 computer or Tablet.
- Run it, A new BlueStacks interface will be seen.
- Search apps by clicking in the search icon having background in blue on the upper right side of the software.
- Searching for an app needs to register on the app store that you have to select.
- As there are 3 app store that can be used
- a) Amazon app store.
- b) Google app store
- c) Get jar app store.
- After downloading the apps it can be run simply.
The latest version of Bluestacks App Player make it easy to navigate by running ” Charms Menu” that brings Android control like Setting and Back buttons in the right side of the screen.
Flooded with 80000 android apps in the market, BlueStacks made it possible to run these apps on windows 8 tablets and PCs. There is one limitation that is BlueStacks does not run properly on Atom Based Windows 8 tablet or PC.
The BlueStacks App Player is still available in beta version and free to Windows Surface Pro. There is nothing harm to have a try.